Sunday, October 5, 2008

fun and friendly skull swap

this is a dottee doll i made he has beautiful green hair and a orange fiver hanger and beard and a tail of a skull and beads

this is a necklace i made using an old game peice and a skull I made from ploymer clay and a bit of fiber
the rest of the swap a skull dish I filled with candy a foam skull a couple of skull beads some images a skelton and 2 skull penciles a skull ring and a couple of smaller skulls plus the handmade items posted above

1 comment:

renee said...

Wow, you put lots of effort into your swaps! Great work =]

My name is Renee Yu and I am the designer behind the label 'giraffe&rabbit'. The pair of cupcake earrings being given away by Kathleen on Handmade Heavenlies were actually made by me - she bought them from me a while ago. Now that we have had a personal fallout, she has taken the pictures from my Etsy listing and is giving these earrings away pretending they were made by her. I saw this today when somebody showed me and now I feel like crying.

If you do not believe me, please do check my Etsy store - http://www.giraffeandrabbit.etsy.com.

Please be very careful of this lady. While I do not mind her re-gifting out these earrings, I would have liked to have been asked, and also to receive credit on her blog. This is really upsetting and hurtful and I just want to stop her hurting anybody else.

Have a good day guys - I'm so sorry if I spoiled it with bad news!

Regards,
Renee
giraffe&rabbit.